10 Layers of Security
1. Pinnacle never reveals that Host or Guests are at Pinnacle, are expected at Pinnacle or were at Pinnacle. If a Host or Guest reveals that they are at Pinnacle, are expected at Pinnacle or were at Pinnacle. Pinnacle, nevertheless, denies such reports.
2. Except for the Concierge, GM, and Sales Manager no Staff knows the Identity of the Host and Guests.
3. Radar informs of overflights. Pinnacle is a no-fly zone.
4. Parameter fencing, live cams and motion sensors monitor the parameter. There are no interior (invasive) cameras.
5. Armed Guards monitor parameter and Gate(s) 24/7
6. Diebold Safe with separate secure compartments in GM’s office
7. All spaces / facilities have key-card locks
8. All staff are vetted by FBI
9. All staff have displayed photo ID; staff are on property only when scheduled for work
10. All contractors’ staff pass security checks have photo ID – Vendors & Service Providers